Terms and Conditions
Intensive Diploma in Professional Marketing – Special Offer
1. There are twelve offers available. Offers are available to individuals booking onto the Intensive Diploma in Professional Marketing commencing on 18 April 2017.
2. The offer will apply to the first 12 individual bookings received. A booking will have taken place when either an official purchase order naming the individual has been received and processed by CIM, or when credit card payment has been processed.
3. The offer is open worldwide, but all delegates must attend the programme in London, England.
4. The offer is not available to employees of CIM and/or their immediate families.
5. CIM and its partners will not be held responsible for any losses, injury or property damage as a result of this offer.
6. The first twelve individuals booking (see definition in 2. above) will receive a reduction in their tuition fees equivalent to the cost of a CIM Registration Fee of £50 and 3 assessment fees for the Diploma in Professional Marketing of £180 x 3 (a total reduction of £590 which will be used to cover these fees).
7. The offer does not include any travelling, accommodation or other supplementary expenses that may be incurred by the individual in undertaking the offer.
8. CIM and its partners are not responsible for obtaining Visas for students. If an individual is refused entry into a country and unable to receive their offer they will forfeit that offer.
9. There is no cash alternative, the offer is non-transferable and can only be taken by the individual named on the booking.
10. Should the individual already be undertaking a CIM qualification, there will be no refund of any money paid.
11. Once booked on the qualification programme, should an individual choose to withdraw from the course, there will be no reimbursement of fees or other payments.
12. CIM has no liability or responsibility to the individuals receiving an offer except as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
13. Entrants must be over 18 years of age, and must meet the entry criteria for the Diploma in Professional Marketing programme. (See ‘Do I qualify?’)
14. CIM reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or withhold the offer or temporarily suspend this offer in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
15. This offer is being made by the CIM whose registered address is: Moor Hall, Cookham, Berkshire, SL6 9QH.
1. Except as expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions CIM shall not in any circumstances be responsible for indirect damages or loss of any kind, including loss of profit, business or revenue, arising out of or in any way connected with the performance or failure to perform these Terms and Conditions, breach of any express or implied term or warranty, or where the performance of any of our obligations to you is prevented, frustrated or impeded by any circumstance or cause beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation fire, flood, lightning, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, accident to or breakdown of plant, machinery, utilities, computer servers, telecommunications networks or default of suppliers or subcontractors.
2. We do not seek to exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury arising from our own negligence or for any fraudulent misrepresentation.
1. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed in all respects by English law and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
2. CIM reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Such variations become effective immediately upon the posting of the varied Terms and Conditions by CIM Academy. By continuing to use CIM Academy you will be deemed to accept such variations.